Maximum Painting currently has a position open for an experienced painter.
The duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Applying paint, coatings, sealants, and/or other related materials to interior and exterior surfaces of buildings, furniture, equipment, and other structures
- Washing, scraping, sanding, torching, and/or smoothing surfaces prior to painting
- Operating compressors, boom lifts, scissor lifts, spray equipment, and other small power equipment
- Setting up various types of scaffolding, staging, ladders, and planks to reach surfaces of work area for painters and others
- Performing all tasks neatly and efficiently, including cleaning all equipment at the end of the day and returning it to its proper place for storage
This previous experience is beneficial:
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, and application techniques common to the painting trade
- Knowledge and skill in hazardous materials handling, application, and disposal
- Skill in the preparation and application of paints, stains, and surface preparation materials to a wide variety of surfaces
- OSHA 10-hour training
The right candidate for the job will be authorized to work in the United States, able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and able to follow our company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws.
Please click here for a complete job description and application packet.